Stock Adult Chap Sizes – All measurements are approximate.
|Mid Thigh||17″||18″||19 1/2″||21″||22″|
|Knee||14″||15″||16″||17 1/2″||18 1/2″|
|Calf||13 1/2″||14 1/2″||15″||17″||18″|
|Hip to thigh||5 1/2″||6 1/2″||7 1/2″||8″||9″|
|Thigh to knee||13″||14″||15″||16″||17″|
- Hip – Where chaps are worn.
- Upper Thigh – Measure at heaviest part of thigh.
- Mid Thigh – Measure half way between upper thigh and knee.
- Outseam – Top of chap to floor with boots on.
- Inseam – Crotch to floor with boots on.
- Hip to Thigh – Top of Chap to crotch.
- Thigh to Knee – Crotch to knee.
TIPS FOR MEASURING CUSTOM CHAPS.
- Do not measure yourself, have someone else measure you, while standing. western riding chaps, leather chaps
- Measure wearing clothing and boots you will be wearing with chaps.
- We will make your chaps to the exact measurements you give us, so hold your tape measure as snug or as loose as you want your chaps to fit.